PrecisionOS is an innovative VR/AR software company that develops simulations and solutions for orthopedic surgeons. We developed a medical-grade virtual reality platform that authentically recreates an OR experience, offering a deeper level of active and contextual learning.
We are looking for a Build Engineer with experience using Unreal to work alongside our software development teams building core services in content generation. A successful candidate will need be comfortable working on multiple projects with experience automating software deployment, a confident technologist with the enthusiasm to take on the challenges that come from working in an ever-improving technology. Join a team of highly creative, skilled developers and surgeons and work on technology that’s at the forefront of digital healthcare.
- Ensure delivery-ready builds for all platforms are available at all times
- Help maintain the efficiency and stability of the deployment process through building automation
- Troubleshoot build problems
- Help build and maintain cloud server deployments
- Build centralised tools to help the Development team
- Develop monitoring solutions to improve app reliability
- Effectively collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams (Software Development, Art, Project Management, Information Security Engineering, etc).
- Collaborate with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with automated build and delivery pipelines in general, UE4 build, and automation experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Advanced knowledge in either C#, C/C++, python, go and/or Powershell
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Have shipped an interactive product in a game engine, ideally Unreal or Unity
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new knowledge and technique
- Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication
- Experience with Perforce or similar SCM systems
- Experience working in with Azure/AWS deployments
- Experience working in Docker Containers
- Configuration management tool experience
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org