Are you interested in working with VR technology? Do you want to make a real difference in the medical community?
PrecisionOS is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team!
PrecisionOS represents a breakthrough in surgical training and is committed to delivering a medical-grade VR platform that allows orthopedic surgeons to advance their skills. We deliver cost-effective and accessible training solutions with real-life accuracy. Our cutting-edge platforms allow surgeons to improve their skillset and virtually perform their patient’s surgery before the actual procedure.
- You THRIVE in a fast-paced work environment – you’re confident in your ability to multitask and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- You’re a solutions-oriented individual who is always analyzing situations to figure out different ways to manage and mitigate problems should they arise.
- You’re curious – you are constantly seeking knowledge and new techniques to be at the forefront of your industry.
- You’re a people-person! You love working in teams and find yourself at ease when communicating with others.
A Day in the Life
As Project Manager, you will work closely with everyone on our tightly knit team. You will act as the coordinator working among all the moving pieces – engineers, designers, directors, artists, scripters, QA specialists – you name it! Additionally, your key responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring tasks and projects are completed on time
- Managing and guiding your team with enthusiasm and encouragement
- OWNING risk management for projects including developing risk mitigation plans
- Being the backbone of support for the engineers, artists and Product Managers and removing obstacles to the team’s success
- Assisting with driving the vision and quality of the product
- Analyzing KPIs to manage progress and stimulate change
- Helping improve our development processes as we scale and grow as a company
- Fostering communication amongst cross-functional teams and within the company (this is where being a people-person will come in handy!)
- Developing and maintaining resource plans, schedules, milestones, and project documentation – you’ll be doing it all!
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years’ work experience in software project management and team leadership
- University bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- A stellar understanding of software development frameworks and technologies (including Agile and Waterfall)
- You could practically navigate Microsoft Office suite blindfolded! (Although we won’t ask you to do that)
- Experience with leading project management software tools and software including Jira and Helix ALM (You’re a Jira expert!)
Bonus Points If You Have
- Professional project management training: PMI-ACP, SCRUM, etc.
- Prior experience in VR/AR/MR
- A technical background
- Experience with medical products and services
In addition to working on projects with a great team and using innovating and new technology, we also offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Extended medical and dental benefits to care for you and your family
- Supportive and fun company culture with ALL the team events – we know how to have a good time!
- Paid vacation time
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible hours – you will work a NORMAL workday. No more crazy overtime!
Sound like something you could get behind? We want to hear from you – submit your resume and cover letter today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org