About PrecisionOS PrecisionOS represents a breakthrough in surgical training and is committed to delivering a medical-grade VR platform that allows orthopedic surgeons to advance their skills. We deliver cost-effective and accessible training solutions with real-life accuracy. Our cutting-edge platforms allow surgeons to improve their skillset and virtually perform their patient’s surgery before the actual procedure.
About You You are a seasoned information security professional who is ready to take your extensive experience to the next level. You bring a solid foundation of technology and cyber security. From requirement gathering and design to implementation, you have been a part of the entire information security lifecycle. This includes creating detailed documentation for processes and policies. Working with internal and external stakeholders energize you. You enjoy building new infrastructure and educating others, ensuring key security requirements are captured, understood and implemented appropriately.
Your Role Working with our Leadership team and external customers, you will be an integral part in building and implementing information security infrastructure. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Review, document, and ensure a centralized infrastructure for securing cryptographic key management controls
- Develop a formal information security management program and related policies and procedures
- Create and implement a roadmap at the first stage of a secure software development lifecycle
- Document incident response and recovery plans
- Implement a formalized risk management approach to prioritize controls and policies
- Drive a company’s personnel security program, which includes documentation, training, and access management
- Implement systematic policy for vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Create a robust internal and external auditing process of high-risk third-party partners to PrecisionOS
- 5+ years’ industry experience working in Information Security, ideally in an architecture role
- At least 1 year of experience at a senior level
- Solid understanding of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles
- Experience deploying and supporting complex web application environments – Working knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Proven ability to describe, analyze, document and implement an organization’s enterprise IT architecture and Enterprise Security Architecture
- Experience with implementing Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) encryption and digital signature capabilities into applications
- Experience designing countermeasures to identified security risks
- Experience with Application Security testing tools such as SAST and DAST
- Strong understanding of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Experience working with compliance frameworks including ISO 27001 and NIST CSF
Bonus points if you Have experience working in a start-up environment AWS (Solutions Architect, Certified Security) Azure (Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer)
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org