Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you driven? Do you consider yourself a mentor? This may be the position for you!!
PrecisionOS is an innovative VR/AR software company that develops simulations and solutions that deliver life-like operating room experience for orthopedic surgeons. Our cutting-edge platforms allow the surgeons to improve their skill set and virtually perform their patient’s surgery prior to the actual procedure. Our vision is to forever change the way physicians acquire knowledge and skills, at a fraction of the cost and time.
PrecisionOS is seeking a QA Specialist to help develop an overall testing strategy, as well as implement test plans and test scripts through hands-on testing targeting the Oculus Quest VR headset. Join a team of highly creative, skilled developers and surgeons and work on technology that’s at the forefront of digital healthcare.
- Work with a team of QA Specialists to provide testing coverage and ensure quality delivery for our medical procedure modules.
- Implement QA processes and help create best practice test strategies to improve quality outcomes and meet project teams’ needs.
- Work with development teams to identify appropriate test strategies, then develop test plans.
- Execute automated and manual test cases and help formulate smoke test plans.
- Track hands-on testing and log issues into Jira.
- Provide estimates around efforts needed for manual and future automated testing.
- Work closely with the development/configuration teams to review the implementation and provide feedback from a testing perspective.
- Document lessons learned and help create and maintain a knowledge database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and technical training
- 3+ years of testing experience for gaming or VR / AR applications
- Good foundational knowledge of quality management techniques
- Solid experience creating test plans, test cases and test strategies
- Ability to structure and analyze requirements into discrete test procedures
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation
- Experience with Jira and other QA management tools
- Customer-centric and empathy for quality user experience
- Experience with game and VR / AR testing is preferred
Who are you?
- Computer savvy – you consider yourself to be a technical person and get excited about new technologies and applications, with knowledge of the Unreal engine being a bonus
- Team Player – You are great working within a team and drive product quality to its highest level
- Driven – you’re not someone who needs to be micromanaged and you don’t wait around for problems or quality concerns to hit others’ radar before brainstorming a fix
- A problem solver – you solve issues that rarely have textbook solutions “Let me figure this out” is a sentence you use often.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now with your resume and cover letter!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org