About PrecisionOS PrecisionOS represents a breakthrough in surgical training and is committed to delivering a medical-grade VR platform that allows orthopedic surgeons to advance their skills. We deliver cost-effective and accessible training solutions with real-life accuracy. Our cutting-edge platforms allow surgeons to improve their skillset and virtually perform their patient’s surgery before the actual procedure.
About You You are a scripter with experience working in Unreal Blueprints (or Unity C#). You will need to have excellent 3D spatial awareness with the ability to solve problems using linear algebra, vector math and animation systems. This is your opportunity to join and receive guidance from a highly creative team, skilled developers and surgeons all while working on technology that is making an impact in the healthcare and technology industry! There is lots of room for growth in this position, so you will be passionate about technology and PrecisionOS vision.
Your Role In this position you will work closely with artists, engineers, and surgeons in order to create scripts to further automate tools that our coders have created. This position is to work specifically on the orthopedic procedural models and will involve:
- Working with engineers and artists to develop and improve tools and automations within the orthopedic procedural models
- Attending meeting with engineers and artists to brainstorm ideas and ultimately bring these ideas to life!
- Working in unreal engine and unity to develop scripts
- Problem solving using linear algebra and vector math
- Game design or programming diploma or higher
- Proficiency with the Unreal or Unity game engines
- Proficiency with C# or Blueprints
- Strong 3D math skills (matrix/vector math, trigonometry, linear algebra, etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in animation and skeletal systems
- Experience with online/multiplayer technologies
- Experience in VR/AR/MR software development, knowledge of Oculus; HTC Vive; Microsoft Mixed Reality Devices
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org